Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for working crc32 code in C or Verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelydonut

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
crc32 behavoural

I've designed a 10/100 mac and am currenly trying to verify it. I want to perform the crc at a higher level of abstraction to test the combinatorial logic for the crc. I know the crc logic is good cause i've used example frames i've found. The problem though is i would like to not have to use the combinatorial in the testbench.. but i am having a hell of a time finding any crc32 code (c or otherwise) that will create the correct crc.

Does anyone happen to have some known working crc code in c or verilog or whatever that i can try?

I've tried a bunch of c ones online but none of them even create the same crc that the example packet they came with uses.. I've tried inversion and reversing, swapping nibbles, etc.. no luck

thanks!

jelydonut

Re: crc32 behavoural

Try that **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back