Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Up and down RF converter for small UAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravians

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rf uav

Hello to All
Currently i am working on small UAV communications. I need up and down converter to work with ISM Band (say 430,800 or 960 MHz) with up to few MHz bandwidth.
Plz, anyone can tell me from where i can get preassembled this circuit with cheap rate.
Thanks.

Please clarify your request further:
* What is the application (video streaming I assume)
* Are you sure that your country's regulation allows this bandwidth? I have my certainly doubts about the 433 MHz band
* The communication needs to be set up at what maximum distance? This defines the power budget

Well
1. I have to work only for audio.
2. I need these circuits without the modulation/demodulation circuits.
Thanks.

Then what is your intermediate signal that needs upconverting? Is it a baseband or IF signal, and at what frequency?

I wonder why you need several MHz bandwidth for audio streaming ...

Hi
i make my statement more clear.
for downcoverter

i want output 2 MHz from the A/D converter .

While using the s band or 800 MHz input in converter. So tell me what IF should i used to get 2 MHz from A/D converter.
And also advise me about the sampling technique as well in the A/D converter.

So now i think its much clear. Can you help me regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back