Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for tutorials on SPECTRE RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

onderoz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
SPECTRE RF

Hi all RF Designers,
As a beginner in RF design, I have seen a big need for tutorials of SPECTRE RF which are not very common. Does any of you have any valuble source for this software. If not, I think I will try to build a site for this. But first, I need to really learn this stuff any comments will be helpfull
Best,

Re: SPECTRE RF

Hi

There are valuable links for your request.

A. search forum for more info
B. use the following two links

1. h**p://www2.cic.org.tw/training/train_download/93_A/SpectreRF20040119.zip
A very fine doc about using SpectreRF

2. h**p://larc.ee.nthu.edu.tw/~ychung/

* -> t
tnx

SPECTRE RF

Do not miss the forums on h++p://www.designers-guide.com. This site is run by the guy who wrote SpectreRF for Cadence. It is very valuable.

I learnt it just by running the LNA and Mixers sample in the Cadence document. You will have a step by step procedure and it really boast up your confidence.

T Zul

does anyone have any cadence spectre rf tutorials or any other cadence tutorials.

thanks

**broken link removed**

Also u can search google for lots of specific spectre RF tools..anyways if u have access to Spectre, it comes with a document called openbook, so u can check that out..its most comprehensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back