Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for tutorial to learn using Orcad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: orcad1

Hi

**broken link removed**

This group is having orcad tutorials and library

picstudent

you may put your problems exactly. I may solve them out in operating ORCAD.

Hi,

While looking for some document, i had come across this article either here or in pcblibraries.com.Please search here or in pcblibraries.com you will get it for sure.

As a matter of fact i even went through the article for orcad schematic step by step process too ....

Regards

Ramesh

Rame said:
While looking for some document, i had come across this article either here or in pcblibraries.com.Please search here or in pcblibraries.com you will get it for sure.

As a matter of fact i even went through the article for orcad schematic step by step process too ....
Ramesh,

I have tried to find the OrCAD tutorial on the pcblibraries.com, but I couldn't find it. Could you post a more direst link or instructions hot to navigate to it, please?

Nick

Hi Kender,

Sorry to say this,i did even try to locate that article but in vain,moreover i don't have that copy saved in my database.

Someone in our forum would have downloaded it,check with them or search in the google with proper string,if lucky you might get it,good luck for your search.

If i get it from my resources i will post the same as attachment.

Regards

Ramesh

Orcad layout user guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back