Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for turorial for Calculator in Cadence Analog Env

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason.Song

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a little new for Cadence IC Design, calculator is a powerful tool. I am wondering if anyone could provide any ebook or other manual or tutorials on how to use calculator in Cadence Analog Environment?

Great Thanks,

Jason

In Cadence itself there is help menu where in they have eloborated on how to use various functoins and features of the calculator! you can try that!

By the by, i have some experience on using the calc in cadence analog environment.. So i can help u to some extent on this!

Re: Looking for turorial for Calculator in Cadence Analog En

dineshbabumm said:
In Cadence itself there is help menu where in they have eloborated on how to use various functoins and features of the calculator! you can try that!

By the by, i have some experience on using the calc in cadence analog environment.. So i can help u to some extent on this!

Yeah,
Could you please upload the document teaching how to use the Calculator ?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.