Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematics of remote controlled line follower robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiyan

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to make line follower Robot i serch alot and found all Robot which controlled by Pc computer .i wantto make remote controll based line follower robot .kindly post the simple and easy schematic of line follower robot which i and biggner student easily make.
THanks

Re: Robot

Hiyan,

take a look here:
**broken link removed**

bye !!!

Hi Hiyan,

I had built one on my early years, FOCUS on the schematic below:

You can actually remove the AT89C2051 uController circuit and control it on your PCs parallel port (I posted the picture here and please rtick on one thread, you posted a similar one)

THanks alot it really help me.

a question which i ask question i sit essential to use Lm 324 with 5v or without this s Ic circuit will not work properly .2nd if i used Micro controller and i programmed uc so will again i use pc or just apply 5v my robot will start working?

kindly explain it's working also like after attaching all componenet how it start work ?it's my first try to make Robot and iam so confused Thanks.

Thnaks alot inshAllah i will do my best .

Status
Not open for further replies.