Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for references about functional analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

shige2salva

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please guid me to study functional analysis i found no reference books in my camp

Re: Help me

here is a great book:

name: Introductory Functional Analysis With Applications
by: Erwin Kreyszig

link: **broken link removed**

or
link: **broken link removed**

opps sorry i forgot the pw.

try: gigapedia.org

or: approx

ore more thing. i just looked the book up for you. i didnt saw it myself so i hope its in good condition. i used the hard copy from the libarary.

mayyan

Help me

read this ebook Halliday_Resnick-FundamentalsofPhysics

this is the best book in math

Although the original topic is old, I would say there is no "best " book in math. Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Kreyszig is indeed an excellent excellent book for engineering mathematics, but it is in no way a good book for functional analysis. However, I second the suggestion of for Kreyszig's Introductory Functional Analysis with Applications. It is the book I used in my first functional analysis course and all I can say is it is a wonderful book for the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back