Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for PLL examples and designs created using Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet1

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello i am looking for pll examples and designs using simulink.

anyone have anything ..

thanks

Re: plls and simulink

try these files , i have done them when i had my graduation project
they use simulink to simulate the pll in time domain and in phase domain
i wish they can help

khouly

send more like that please!
man i wish someone cracked those notes i linked to here.

they have all sorts of examples !

Hi khouly, your attarchment is empty.I want to have a look at your pll model ,please upload your doc once again.Thank you.

the attachments arn't empty
i have checked them

use them with M@Tl@B 6.5
thanks

they r simulink models
khouly

hi!

i am too designing a PLL. for that i have done modeling of a pll in simulink and it is working. i am sending you the model file. this charge pump PLL has an input frequency of 560khz and ouput frequency is either 56mhz or 140mhz depending on whether N is 100 or 250 resply. try out the model for your specs. if you have any problems simulating the model, contact me. i will help you.
by the way if you have any articles regarding detailed delay locked loop design, please do send it. :)

regards,
vijay

plls and simulink

i think in Matlab 7, there are two PLL examples based on Simulink.

xz781122,

Nothing on Matlab and Simulink simulation of PLL in that file.

That is what I was looking for...

your post is empty
iam using matlab6.5.1
why?

plls and simulink

I don't seem to be able to open any of the .mdl files at my matlab 6.5 release 13. Is these files used only in matlab 7?

I'm trying to use a pll to get the positon of DC servo motor.

The pll is used to get higher resolution.Caz the sensor can just generate 8pulses/revolution, so I have to use the pll to increase the resolution to 500 pulses/revolution.Then change the frequency to the angle velocity.

My idea is to measure the time period between the tow pulses come in.Then use an integrator to get the time interval(the integrator is reset every pulse comes in).multily 8 to get the time needed for one revolution,then divided by 500 to get the new resolution.Use this new signal as the input of a saw tooth generator to get the posion theta of the motor.

does anyone have better idea?Pls tell me .I have to build the correct model up by Tue. 30th, August .

Thanks a lot!!

I have attached my mdl

P.S.:I just figure out the right result for the calculation of the angle velocity, but still haven't found the way to increase the resolution, could someone help me?

i have been trying to run the some of the simulink models posted here...but most of them give me an error

Block error Transfer Fcn Simulink Error from 'tf2ss' in 'chargepumppll/Transfer Fcn'Attempt to execute SCRIPT eye as a function

any idea or solution for this..

Regards

Anyone have example simulate sigma delta frational n pll in simulink?

plls and simulink

PLL matlab model!!That's what I'm looking for .Thanks a lot

What version of MATLAB will the posted models run on?

my models work on R14
and now i am modifiing them to work with r2006a

khouly

kjjian said:
Anyone have example simulate sigma delta frational n pll in simulink?
I have made a model of sigma delta frational n pll in matlab simulink,but I don't
find sigma delta f n pll is better than classic f n pll. My model of classic n pll works well.Maybe my sigma delta model has some errors. Who can explain why?

I like it, thank you very much for your hard work

plls and simulink

Well
does any one have a FNPLL simulink model?
I am trying to work on it. And I want to set up with a MASH1-1-1 SDM.
As the output has eight levels, I wonder how can it work as
Fout=fref * (k*(N+1)+(F-K)N)/N=fref*(N+K/F)
I mean how to make the output levels work with the right modulus of divider, so I can get the exact fout?
Thanks for help

plls and simulink

I like it, thank you very much for your hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back