Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for PCB MFG Partner for startup business

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperpilot

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am starting a business to serve the hobby electronics enthusiast in the US for PCB manufacturing. My business will be a PCB Pooling service where I will collect small board designs from my customers and have them created on one large panel, thus saving them money.

What I am looking for is a PCB manufacturer that can provide the following:

Accept my multi-design panel a minimum of once per week and produce 2-4 panels with a 2-4 day turnaround.

Depanelize all designs based on provided routing gerber

Ship Express shipping (DHL/Fedex) within one day of panel completion.

Provide detailed progress tracking of where each panel order is in the process

Accept Paypal or US Credit card (AMEX/VISA) for payment

My service will only offer dual side (2-layer) boards and will feature hobby tolerances. The following are examples of what I would like in my service offering, but tighter tolerances would be fine as well:

Individual designs on the panel can be as small as 0.5" (~12.7 mm) square.
* 8mil (~0.2 mm) spacing minimum
* 8mil (~0.2 mm) traces minimum
* 20mil (~0.5 mm) minimum drill size
* 500mil (~12.7 mm) maximum drill size
* All drill hits are plated through
* No internal routes, no v-scoring for customer designs
* Board is routed to the indicated border
* Soldermask both sides
* Silkscreen both sides
* 1oz Copper
* No limit on the number of vias
* No limit on pads or components

If you are interested in exploring a partnership, please reply with contact information so we can continue discussion through email.

hello,I am a pcb suppier,if you need pcb,please contact me.
Thanks and Best Regards

RONGHUI INDUSTRIAL (HK)HOLDINGS CO.,LIMITED

Sales : Sped
Email:mkt03@ronghuipcb.com
Mobile:+86 15119229339
Tel:+ 86 0755-29172418
Fax:+86 0755-29177577
MSN: spedguan@hotmail.com
Web:**broken link removed**

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949. With years of experiences on export, Wintak has a proven track for competitive price, high and stable quality, and on-time delivery. For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949. With years of experiences on export, Wintak has a proven track for competitive price, high and stable quality, and on-time delivery. For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com
If you are interested in Wintak, please don't hesitate to contact me for details, thanks!

---
Regards,

Carson Xi Sales Engineers

Wintak Circuits Technology Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +86 755 3386 3260
Cell: +86 134 1861 1871
Skpye:wintakpcb
Backup mail: wintakpcb@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com