Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for PCB Designers

Status
Not open for further replies.

branislav2

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
We are trying to build a team of electronics designers on a long term, contractual basis to help with electronics design and embedded development projects. We are often in situations where we have opportunities for projects but don't have enough internal resources available to do the job in time frame requested by our customers. We would like to build up a long term work relationship with experienced designers who would help us get the work done so that we can quote for projects knowing that we will be able to deliver the project successfully.

At this time we are looking for PCB designers for Altium Designer. To give some idea of complexity of projects - a typical project would be 2 or 4 layer design with microcontroller or processor module, dc/dc power supply, Ethernet, USB and some I/O.

If you are interested please contact me by email (bezakb at gmail dot com) and give us following information:
- describe your experience
- give some examples of projects you have worked on
- let us know how many hours per week you are available to work
- your hourly rate

Thank you
Branislav

Hi,

I am BE electronics engineer from Gujarat. I want to join this team.

I have good knowledge of PCB Design & Analog Circuit design.
I have experience on OrCAD PCB Design from schematic entry to gerber release & gerber file checking (for FPGA & CPLD also). Also experience in electronics circuit simulation.
Good knowledge of OrCAD simulation tool, Multisim tool also.
Have knowledge of Verilog language. Also had worked on FPGA & CPLD boards.

Need to do some extra work on above mention skills.
kindly contact me. I will so much happy to help you as well as sharing my knowledge.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Basically I am analog Hardware design engineer. So mainly work on hardware side.
I had done the project on MCU based small helicopter controlling.
Till now I design around 20 PCBs & all are working fine. Initially three PCB I need 2-3 times rework. Then later on PCBs are OK in one shot only.
I can spent around 20 Hour per week. It can be increase as per depend on work.

Thanks,

hi,
I am a PCB Layout Designer working in Noida, India. I also want to join your team. I need some projects to work at home if Possible for you.
I have three years of experience in PCB Layout Designing.
i have an experience of various analog Projects like solar street lighting, multiutility smart Grid controller etc and projects like gas meter, E-Meter etc
some health care projects like Pulse oximeter, breath analyzers etc
I also worked on 4 Layer PCB.

I can spend more than 15 hours per week.
The softwares which i am using are:
-Orcad 16.0V for schematic and Layout
-Protel

Thanks and Regards,
Simi

hi branislav2,
Thanks for posting the job.

Looking into the job description, I personally feel that my profile will be suitable for the job posted.
I'm hemnath from chennai, INDIA. Currently working as a Development Engineer in developing the Industrial process control instruments.
Key tasks: Designing the circuit, Layout design using Altium Designer, Micro-controller code development.

Professional experience in handling 2 layer & 4 layer PCB's will be handy for your development. Also i can deliver some ideas in developing the projects.

The projects you have posted are really good and i am looking forward to work into those.

I will send an email very shortly.

Thanks and regards,
Hemnath D

Status
Not open for further replies.