Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for PC cable adapter Mpi for siemens S7-300/400

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGUERE

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Helo, I,m looking for cable Pc adapter Mpi for siemens S7-300/400 to connect Plc with Pc via rs232. I like to know where I found , but not original web siemens, i very expensived for me in this moment. I looking for second hand, etc...

Thank you very much

aguere@mail.com

Re: Pc adapter Mpi

Is the cable for S7 300/400 the same for S7 200?

Hello, and Thank you for ask me. I think the cable for s7 200 it´s different to plc s7 300/400. I´m looking for this cable I need.

Thank you

aguere@mail.com

hi,
the mpi cable for s7 300 is not same as s7 200 cable i attach the schematic for s7200 cable, but for s7 300 the problem is not as simple as you think,i am looking for it from some years ago but only thing that i found is nothing .it's a top secret matter for siemens.but don't disappointed and if you find something please send me the documents.
regards.

is_razi said:
hi,
the mpi cable for s7 300 is not same as s7 200 cable i attach the schematic for s7200 cable, but for s7 300 the problem is not as simple as you think,i am looking for it from some years ago but only thing that i found is nothing .it's a top secret matter for siemens.but don't disappointed and if you find something please send me the documents.
regards.
thanx but i want to ask you is the 5 v supply for the cuircuit from adaptor or from the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.