Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for job opportunities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam Lim

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

Are you interested to relocate to Singapore or Malaysia?

We have immediate openings for Embedded System, IC Design, Wireless Technologies and Wafer Fab. If you are interested, pls send me your updated resume in word format to pam.lim@uconnect.com.sg

Best regards,
Pam Lim

Hi,....

is there any opening for freshers?....

what is the location and also share abt the package u offered....

Popatlal

Hi All,

We have opportunities for freshers.
Are you ready to relocate?

Relocation will likely be in Singapore for the moment based on the requirement we have.

Package for fresh grad fall within the range of SGD2-3k per month.

Pam

Added after 3 minutes:

Yes, we have IC layout design opportunities.

Upcoming, we are going to have a major recruitment in Philippines for IC layout and IC Circuit design engineers. These engineers will be located to overseas for a year and back to Philippines to execute the project.

If you are interested, pls send me your update resume to pam.lim@uconnect.com.sg

It will be nice if you can pass this opportunity to your friends too as there will be 25 vacancies available.

Hello,

I am from India. Have willingness to relocate to Singapore/Malaysia. I am looking for job opening in the line of Embedded Systems in which I have a 1 year work experience.

Please kindly let me know, if my application would be considered.

Thanking You

Kind Regards

[/code]Yes, we have IC layout design opportunities.

Upcoming, we are going to have a major recruitment in Philippines for IC layout and IC Circuit design engineers. These engineers will be located to overseas for a year and back to Philippines to execute the project.

If you are interested, pls send me your update resume to pam.lim(at)uconnect.com.sg

It will be nice if you can pass this opportunity to your friends too as there will be 25 vacancies available.
what company is it? is it contractual or permanent positions? tnx.

Added after 1 minutes:

[/quote]Yes, we have IC layout design opportunities.

If you are interested, pls send me your update resume to pam.lim(at)uconnect.com.sg

what company is it? is it temporary or permanent positions? tnx

hi,

I am from Bangladesh (fresher) with computer engineering background.
i have 1 year of embedded experiance with pic microcontrollers and i am ready to relocate anywhere..

but am i eligible? or what are the requirements?

maruf

Do You have openings for PCB designer ?

Hi Pam,

I'm from philippines and long experience in pcb designing.

Any available for the PCB designer's??

I'm very willing to relocate.

Just send me PM!

Thank You

Hi Pam,

I am interested to this position. What is your client's name? What's your email address? How could I send my resume?

REF: INTERSHIP/TRAINNING PROGRAMME
RESPECTEED SIR,

I take immense pleasure in introducing myself as a candidate Secured 73 % in 1st Semester and completes second semester exams in this month 11 sept2007.

during second year course (from Sept2007/ August 2008). As per academic curriculum, to pursue intership/ project in industry. i am very glad to relocate to Singapore or Malaysia at physical design of IC layout fab wafer.

I m ready to work their? is this job is still open? if i have oppurtunity to work their please give reply immediately ia m eligible for it ? or not

Awaiting with Anitcipation

hai,

now iam doing M.E(Applied Electronics) Final year in ANNA University.

i have no experience. but iam interested in this field. my final year project also in this field.

Is there any chance for me to get a in your company.

What's your email address? How could I send my resume?

pl help me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.