Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for info about Inductive Loop for vehicle detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsearcher

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
About Vehicle detection

Hi all ...
i have a project about "Vehicle Detection" and i am using Inductive Loop method ,i want all thing about this method in details.
such as control module circuits and frequency detection methods (it's very important for me)
looking forward for your help
Thanks in advance

About Vehicle detection

:) Use a camera, :D and a computer instead. A simple image processing app can do all you need. better accuracy, easier to develope and maintain, and much more ....

Re: About Vehicle detection

Thanks mami_hacky ,but i'm in the middle of that project and we decide to use Inductive Loop detector method,so i should complete this method ,and i can't change it .
Have fun

Dear netsearcher,

Were u successful in you project? I too want to develop a similar kind of application using inductive loops. As I'm very new to this field , could you pls help me with circuit diagrams and other information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back