Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for info about cloning SFR04 and SFR05 modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Fausto

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Somebody have info, or want to clone SFR04 SFR05 modules, I like to make some module like this.
Thank You

ultrasonicmodule

Thanks for the link, I saw some schemes and ideas, is a good site......it is in spanish...but is ok.

Gracias por el link, pero ya me pusieron una tarjeta amarilla, creo que por poner direcciones o algo asi, mi idea fue solo colaborar, bueno de todas maneras seguire poniendo mas post....aqui y alla.
Gracias

ultra sonic module

i aslo want to build a module like that..can you help me? i only understand English :(

post16/ultrasonic/circuit

yes for sure, what circuit do you wish to develop.

bytes :D

srf008 ultrasonic

circuit on building the ultrasonic module :D

ultrasonic module schematic

I am looking to for THIS MODULE, the question is how to get more distance, maybe the kind and quality of sensor, but the sensor likes same as we usually buy in the stores, Did You see too the PING of PARALLAX, it is interesting too. I got as maximun distance 2 meters, when try to make more distance the circuit is to noisy..
Jose

srf05 buy to peru

increasing the distance, would mean increasing the power of your transmitter and also, design a good receiver. can you share the schematic you have on parallax?
i also read that, using ultrasonic or a sound to measure, you only have 2meters limit...maybe the sound wave will be absorb.

schematics srf05

After long time, I know why canot find more answers....the real part number is SRF05 and SRF008 .....similar to PING from Parallax
I tested the included diagram show part of the amplifier, and works, but is no like SRF05, only can got 2.5 meter, and below 10 cm canot work welll, I see SRF05 only uses a OPAM as amplifier, comparator is used with inside comparator of microcontroller PIC16F630....maybe there is the large diference.....
Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.