Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for IC Backend Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

felicia

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
backend engineer resume

Hi All,

We are looking for IC Backend Enginners. The job will be based in Singapore.
Below is the job description.
If you are interested, please send your updated resume to felicia@uniconnect.com.sg. Appreciate it.

Job Description:
To prepare SoC net-list for SoC Top-level RTL for layout encompassing synthesis, Design For test insertion, formal verification check and Static Timing Analysis (STA) timing closure.

Responsibilities:
• Expert in Design for Test (DFT) to ensure the entire top-level can be implemented with 99% coverage covering both digital and analog portion using scan insertion, compression and generating, at speed test, and all kind of BIST test insertion.
• Expert Low power Synthesis, STA/timing closure and Low power Equivalent checks in SoC.
• Work with physical design engineer for the tapeout of IC.

Requirements:
• Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with an emphasis in IC design.
• Minimum 3 years of experience.
• Expert knowledge of VHDL/Verilog and CAD tools (Cadence and/or Synopsys). Low Power SoC analysis flow using Common Power Format.
• Experience in SoC with millions of gate with CMOS process from 90 down to 45 and 32nm will be an added advantage.
• Experience through IC life cycle from conception, design, verification, tapeout and silicon validation.
• Able to work in a team with a strong drive to excel.
• Able to work independently on a given assignment and work hard to finish on time.
• Good written and communication skills.

backend ic cad

Hi,

I am interested for this position. Kindly provide me the details of the company. I have more than six years of experience.

Thanks

backend engineer

kapil_vlsi1 said:
Hi,

I am interested for this position. Kindly provide me the details of the company. I have more than six years of experience.

Thanks

Hi Kapil,
could you send your resume over to me?
felicia@uniconnect.com.sg

ic design backend engineering

Hi,

I will send my Updated Resume from my gmail ID by today evening.

Regards,
KAPIL B

physical design engineer resume

Hai I am interested in this job and looking forward to work in SG,
I am around 4yrs exp and working in IC LAYOUT DESIGn and circuit Design.
In brief 7 months I worked in NUS then 3.2yrs in STM as a contractor in CIO [CMOS IO] team,now in KPIT as a client i am working on IO design,
I have also eligible to workin in SG I have appoval of EPEC so guide to be there.
Rgds
Kumaran.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back