Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for documents about using Xilinx FFT core

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhawalkadao

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to use Xilinx FFT core v4.1. The data sheet is available online for the core. It doesnot help much to implement the core. Can someone please help me with any document or guidelines in order to use the core? Application note for this or anr old fftcore would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.
Dhawal.

xilinx fft

I had used Xilinx fft ipcore v3.2 I find that the data sheet is very usefully, it is very easy to understand.
nothng can be more helpful than that.

xilinx fft core example

Thanks for the help. Can you help me witha pseudo code for core. I have to use memory for storing input data and output results. What signal should I use to address the memory.

Re: Xilinx fft ipcore

Hi,

I have a problem in deciding the format of the input data stream. How to set the format while i input the data through Test bench. I am using twos complement format to input negative numbers.

For example: My data word is 16 bits. So how are the bits assigned? What I understand is 1 bit is sign bit, one bit for intefer and rest 14 bits for fractional value. Is this format correct or is there a way to define the input sequence.

Regards,
Dhawal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back