Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an IDE code editor for PICC/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

metal

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I am looking for an IDE code editor for PICC/18 other than MPLAB, or HI-TIDE.

I hate both of them...MPLAB is a trouble maker for me, because file surfing ain't good at all, even when I tab the code files, the way it displays files is not good at all, HI-TIDE is very slow because java is platform independant, hence causes lots of slow operation which I don't need, besides v3.11 is buggy !

I need the IDE to enable me pressing ctrl + Space bar to view the available variables and functions that I have defined, such that done in HI-TIDE.

Can any brilliant C coder help me with that.

Thanks in advance.

Re: PICC/18 IDE

Have you tried "Development Assistant for C"

check that at:
https://www.ristancase.com/

Also bear in mind there is a little coding helper for MPLAB titled SVhelper.

it has code completing futures. You can find that on edaboard.

Re: PICC/18 IDE

Thanks for the reply..

MPLAB 7.42 doesn't work with the version I downloaded from edaboard. Thats why I am asking about other permanent solutions.

Also if some one has an idea of implememnting ultra edit, its really great editor.

thanks again

Edit

I found the page from which the latest version of SVHelper can be downloaded:

svhelper.boom.ru

but it supports MPLAB 7.30 and earlier to 6.30. Any way, www.ristancase.com seem to never send a link for downloading the trial version !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back