Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an IC that can both transmit and receive data serially

Status
Not open for further replies.

halee awan

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i have made a little project using 8951MC,that transmitt data serially and i monitor it on the pc (hyper terminal) windows ,i m using cross conection cable that connect the pc to MC89c51 via max 232,...
now i don't want to connect both using cross cable i want use such ic that capable to transmit serrially data and on the other hand can rx it
any one who now which ic i use
to done it

Re: serial tx, rx

I Don't undestand you can you explain what you need more and i will help
thanks

serial tx, rx

Search for wireless rs232 modules e.g. at **broken link removed**

now i don't want to connect both using cross cable i want use such ic that capable to transmit serrially data and on the other hand can rx it

Do you want to send and receive serial data using wireless connection instead of the serial cables?

If yes, let me know cause I'm working on it now.

halee awan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

seadolphine2000 said:

Do you want to send and receive serial data using wireless connection instead of the serial cables?

If yes, let me know cause I'm working on it now.

yes i want to send and receive without using cable

I faced so many problems when I tried to send/receive data using Bluetooth. So, I switched the connection to IrDA.

Refer to the attached PDF and you will find some useful data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back