Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logic Analyzer Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMOLTITI

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
qt logic analyzer

Some body help me, Please tell me windows source code example of logic analyzer.

Confusing sentence. Please rephrase and give more information.

Sorry, I need an exsample of logic analyzer source code.

Logic analyzers are logic signal test devices, not pieces of software. If you are looking for software protocol analyzers, at least state what protocol you want to check.

I need example, such as usb logic analyzer, parallel port logic analyzer. Or graphic program for drawing signal on PC display.

You can try out some of the open source protocol analyzers. For LAN, there is Ethereal. For USB, usbsnoop.
For graphing utilities, how about gnuplot.

I think he wants to use his PC as a logic analyzer, and input the signals through the parallel port. There have been a few hobby projects like that, but they have dried up and blown away, probably because the timing quality is so poor.

USB? Not sure what he means, unless he is referring to commercial products. There are many commercial analyzers that communicate with the PC through the parallel or USB port, but they use external hardware to acquire the signals. Windows simply displays the data.

You could search back issues of Circuit Cellar magazine for hobby projects similar to the commercial products. Try December 1997 or October 2004 issues.

I've used usb software protocol analyzers before. The only drawback is that they do not work for pre-enumeration transfers.

I don't think he's talking about a protocol analyzer. He did say logic analyzer. Maybe he saw products like these:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

What are pre-enumeration transfers? Data prior to the trigger event?

It means they only work after the usb device has been successfully enumerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back