Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] LNK2019 and LNK1120 in C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

emperror123

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Code:
Error	1	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup	MSVCRTD.lib	assignment
Error	2	fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals	D:\Kelvin\assignment\C++\assignment\Debug\assignment.exe	assignment

above are my error happen during linking of file in my C++ project, is there anyway help in solving it? i unable to solve it although i checked from internet and book, make me very confused on it

i am using win32 console to program it, how could i solve the problem above??

thank you

Hi,
Do your project already have MSVCRTD.lib added ,else go to project->properties->Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies and add the lib. May be that will solve your ERROR 1 (LNK2019).
And this link(https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/799kze2z(v=vs.80).aspx) really tells a very good detailing of the error 2019.
Regards,
Saubhik Das

can u explane more ,please.
when i add MSVCRTD.lib to the Additional Dependencies my errors rise into 44 errors and 1 waning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back