Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM3405 library in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

led driver

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am working on a universal LED driver circuit to drive two high power LEDs, I chose to work on LM3405 IC manufactured by Texas instruments. I am having problem in simulating my circuit, since there is no library for LM3405 in proteus. Can anyone help from where can i get library file for LM3405 (or LM340X).

Thanks in advance

You dont have option to create that footprint..in that tool..?

Actually I am new to proteus. The only way i knew for adding new components is by adding its library. After ur reply m looking for some tutorial that shows how to create footprint. But by creating the footprint is it possible to simulate the circuit? and if u can briefly summarize on how to create footprint. I am using proteus 7.6 cracked version.

Thanks for the help

I am using different tool ..but concept will be same..every tool has option to create a foot print. go through LM3405 data sheet .. and there will be component drawing which consist of length width pad size. create according to that. you will be able to simulate...:)

Regards
Praveen Bhat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back