Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

List of Sonyericsson Text mode supported mobiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsfanidotcom

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
k300i pdu

hi there i need a list of those mobiles which supports text mode for transmissio of mobile if connected to pc using hyper terminal.... please specify sonyericsson mobiles if possible...
can any body confirm about sonyericsson T-610 ... whether it supports text mode or not?

sony ericsson k800 list of at commands

By Text mode do you mean for AT+CMSG ? i.e Text vrs PDU or do you simply mean able to accept AT commands via an interface lead ?

If you mean simple AT commands then you can add K300i K800i K850i infact all of the K range (i think) have AT access to their GSM module

Hi guys!
I need a little help too.
I want to know which cell models support SMS TEXT mode ?
I know, lot of cell phones can operate in PDU mode, but I want to know the TEXT mode like t290 from Sony ericsson,
Please List as much as possible, Because I am not sure, Whether I'll be able to get any here or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.