Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

linux supporting pcb design tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagiraju123

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every body

Is there any PCB design software that support Linux software,if it is a student version then also it is OK for me.why because i just want to show the demo how to place components in the schematic and in the PCB and how to start the routing.The problem was i just required the licensed version only can any one tell me is there any cad tool operators has released the student version.If i can place 5 to 10 components also it is ok for me,I can not give the demo in non licensed version as per my organization rules.please help me:cry:

sorry for my poor English

Thank you
s.KRISHNAM RAJU
HYDERABAD:
ANDHRA PRADESH

Thank you Jacob

sorry to ask you again were can i get this software and can you give me the full form of Qucs.

Thank you
S.KRISHNAMRAJU
INDIA
HYDERABAD
ANDHRA PRADESH

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

Jacob

sorry to ask you again the QUCS software will support to Linux.why because it is must for us it should work in linux operating system

Or Kicad - it works in Linux or Windows. It's a complete schematic capture and PCB package.

Download links are in the top left of this page: **broken link removed**

Brian.

is working on Linux too I think.
I'm using it on Mac for half a year now and the usablity is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back