Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Light up a sigle led from a 8x8 led matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand why can you post a solution. I try to learn, but it is hard without example.

The solution is ready, and anyone can provide you with a complete solution. The thing is that you should do it yourself, you learn, you search and, we just guide you.
Gaining experience is by making projects yourself, learning from your mistakes not but copying ready made solutions.
The code I gave you is just a sample to know how to move LEDs and not the complete code for your requirement.

seadolphine2000 - If you read my first post you will see I didn't beg for a complete project. All I ask was a piece of WORKING code to see and understand what happend. If that it is too much for you...

jumper2high - if I remember I didn't send you a PM asking help. YOU send me a PM trying to make some money by teaching me some tehniques. So don't put me at corner.
This it is a hobby and I try to learn.

Regards
Gabi

Gabi, if you wanted to learn you would have found the solution by now. I found several examples of matrix LED projects by googling it.

You want someone to do your project obviously, and I personally don't want to do that for free. ;) I value my own time a little more than that.

I didn't ask anything special to be made it. I only ask for snippet of code to see how it is done.
I don’t have a project.
I don’t care about your time since I didn't ask you to do something for me.
I will not pay you or anybody else any money for this.
If you don't want to help me that's fine, but stop patronise me.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back