Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lib and netlist checks - need explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

designer_ec

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Lib and netlist checks

Hi,

Before implementing block or full chip we need to some check in given input files.

Please anybody describe detailed about below questions.

1.What are the checks we have to do in given logical libs & physical libs? Please describe detailed about those checks and how to resolve those issues?

2.What are the checks we have to do in given netlist? Please describe detailed about those checks & how to resolve those issues?

3.What are the other checks we need to do? I mean what are the checks we need to do in other i/p files?

Re: Lib and netlist checks

which appication of your design ?

Lib and netlist checks

Hay designer_ec you have not mentioned there which software you are talking about.
first mention that OK

Re: Lib and netlist checks

Hey this is not related to software or application.I am asking about what are checks need to do in logic & physical libs,netlist & sdc and other input files before we start implement the physical design .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back