Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led matrix through microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushil_204

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey guys i'm having a problem on using led matrix by and ing different pin combination of P1 and P2 of microcontroller , In this design when i try to run a program to "ON" different led by different value of P1 and P2 , my problem is when i first run the program on simulator all the led gets "ON" for a small time and gets off due to initilization of P1 and P2; so i need to make a program which does not make the led "ON" for any fraction of time at first and secondly when i run the program the program executes continuously and led becomes "ON" continuously in on off manner until i stop to run. i have attached my program and simulation u can check it ...since .dns of the simulator design file is not allowed for attachement so i have converted it to .doc so i request u to change matrixled.doc extension to .dns and matrixled1.doc is its programming in c ... hoping to get help soon

Have a look at these links with similar topic.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back