Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

leading universities in telecomm department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wajahat

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone , i want to do MS in telecom filed .I want to know which are the leading universities in telecomm department.What are topics of latest research in this department.
Any response in this regard would be helpful.
Thanks
wajahat.

Hi,

It depends in which country you want to pursue your studies. Just very few universities to name are: Stanford University, MIT, Purdue University, Georgia Tech. , Uni of Texas at Austin, and many more in US, and KTH, BTH, and if you go to Finland and France there are many good unis. I will not recommend UK by some reasons if you hhave chance to go some other part of the Europe. In Australia, where I am currently, are Australian National University, University of Technlogy Sydney, UNSW, Uni of Melbourne, Macquarie University, Monash University are the few to name aong a big lot.

Well the areas of study depends upon your choice as telecom is a very wast field. Some major areas of study are Wireless communication, Signal Processing, Optical communications, and Microwave Engineering and Control Systems. Then further you can specify one of the topic in these broad areas of study.

I hope this helps you, if you need further help in some particular country please let me know i may be able to give you some contacts, If you need some further help about Australian universities, then let me know.

Hope you all the best in your academic plans.

BR,

Arif Khan

Please press helped me!!

wajahat

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi,wajahat

In Netherland,Sweden and German have many U that very good in telecomm department too.

could u plz explain why not UK?

Hi Bee,

please dont mind its my personal opinion and if i explain now here on this forum my reasons then another useless discussion will start, which i dont want. So please no offense and its totally my personal opinion, any one may disagree and i respect their opinions.

I hope i made my point.

BR,

Arif Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.