Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD program for explorer 16 board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahaj007

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I'm currently using a dsPIC33fj256gp710A and a PIC24 microcontroller for an explorer 16 board.Can anybody provide me a sample program for making the LCD glow for this particular dsPIC as i'm very new to embedded programming..The reason y i bought this board is that it can be used for high end signal processing applications.Please anybody out there provide me an embedded program for making the LCD glow on the explorer 16 board as my deadline for the project is fastly approaching.

The demo projects on Microchip's web site will drive the LCD, I think. One will read the ADC value from one of the pots & display it.

Keith

Reactions: Sahaj007

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Sahaj007

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Here are the demo files Keith mentioned:

**broken link removed**

There are three versions of the demo files on the above page, PIC24F, PIC24H and dsPIC33F, as well as all user documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.