Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lcd damaged ?? :( just shows some black pixels in right side

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucsam

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey! guys its been long since i have posted!

Well here goes, i have got this 2X16 LCD, it has been working for me but after a demo in my school it just shows some black pixels and only half of it is initialized and shows the data entered? is it possible for LCD to be damaged??

i am posting a pic of it please take a look and tell me

I am using mikroC and 4-bit mode DSCN3269.JPG

if it has been working, you have not change anything and has stopped check the soldering and all the connections - it is probably a bad connection

i have posted the picture of it working and just half of it not being initialized ( no usable ). I dont think we need to check the soldering of a LCD i checked the connector's soldering and everything is good

Hi,
Please has any one the program code for a standard 16 x 1 or 16 x 2 display, only displaying V_Bat, Curr, V_out and volt and also
a logo
many thanks

search the net for Codes for lcd interfacing and you can do all other easily

Status
Not open for further replies.