Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LASER EYE SURGERY (NO MORE GLASSES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agenor

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone, almost one year ago i decided to go through a laser eye surgery because i was prescribed permanent use glasses since i was 7. Despite i must say i'm happy with the results and the procedure vanished both miopy and astigmatism, recently i read from the news that there are some no-surgery methods out there and that they are quite effective.

Did i choose well (i mean laser eye surgery)?
how good are these no-surgery methods?

u can read more about my experience with laser eye surgery at https://agenorpz.blogspot.com and share some opinions if you have ever been through something similar.

it is to late... retina is the only organ that can not regenerate it self :(

Too late for what?, i'm happy with the results of my surgery and was just feeling curious about the new alternatives that have arised out there different from LASER.

Status
Not open for further replies.