Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JRC NJM062M equivalent

Pha5e

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am repairing a multimeter where a couple of JRC NJM062M Op-Amps are measuring a low resistance between the supply pins .

The JRC part is now obsolete. Could I use a TI TL062ACD instead?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

in electronics all is about volts and currents and so on. Application requirements vs part specifications.

So there are thousands of OPAMPs with different specifications. Each one has benefits and drawbacks.

What one needs to do: compare the datasheets regarding the application needs.
Both are named "062" ... thus one may think that they are identical (second source) .. but you can not be sure just by the name.

We don´t know nothing about your application, so we can´t do this "comparison" job for you.

Klaus

What one needs to do: compare the datasheets regarding the application needs.
Both are named "062" ... thus one may think that they are identical (second source) .. but you can not be sure just by the name.
Hello @KlausST,

Thank you for your reply. I had compared both datasheets and both are J-FET input Op-Amps. The internal transistor schematic also looks the same.

It seems that the 062 from different manufacturer's such as TI and ST may be equivalent.

I just wanted confirmation that this was the case and I could use the TI part instead.

Hi,
The internal transistor schematic also looks the same.

There´s more than the circuit.

For measurement equippment you´d rather look for:
* supply voltage
* offset voltage
* bias current
* input resistance.
* gain

Klaus

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: