Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JObs vacany at Intel Penang

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahrein

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
intel penang

HI,

Those who are interested. Please forward your resume to me at zahrein@gmail.com

System Marginality Validation – 561494

Responsibilities and Details

Description

System Marginality Validation (SMV) group is responsible for post silicon identification of processors and chipsets I/O circuit and interconnect flaws and ultimately provides PRQ recommendations for the electrical interfaces of processors and chipsets products in desktop/mobile market segment. In this position, you will be responsible for generation of test plans, strategies and also the coordination of test plan execution on leading edge PC platforms. In some cases, you will specify hardware or software requirements for project execution by working along with software and design engineers. In the long run, you will participate in defining next generation PC platform architecture with respect to debug hooks required for validation testing. Technologies supported are processor Front Side Bus, Memory, Inter-component interfaces like DMI, and I/O interfaces such SATA, USB and PCI-Express.

Qualifications

You should possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Computer, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent. Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledgeable in PC platform architecture, processors/chipsets bus interfaces, and possesses good techniques and debugging skills to troubleshoot, from PC motherboards to component level
- Familiarity with standard lab instruments such as Digital and Analog oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Function Generators, Digital Multi-meter and and others
- High speed digital and analog design knowledge and validation experience would be an added advantage

intel penang jobs

what is the salary in intel?

penang intel

zahrein said:
HI,

Those who are interested. Please forward your resume to me at zahrein(at)gmail.com

System Marginality Validation – 561494

Responsibilities and Details

Description

System Marginality Validation (SMV) group is responsible for post silicon identification of processors and chipsets I/O circuit and interconnect flaws and ultimately provides PRQ recommendations for the electrical interfaces of processors and chipsets products in desktop/mobile market segment. In this position, you will be responsible for generation of test plans, strategies and also the coordination of test plan execution on leading edge PC platforms. In some cases, you will specify hardware or software requirements for project execution by working along with software and design engineers. In the long run, you will participate in defining next generation PC platform architecture with respect to debug hooks required for validation testing. Technologies supported are processor Front Side Bus, Memory, Inter-component interfaces like DMI, and I/O interfaces such SATA, USB and PCI-Express.

Qualifications

You should possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Computer, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent. Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledgeable in PC platform architecture, processors/chipsets bus interfaces, and possesses good techniques and debugging skills to troubleshoot, from PC motherboards to component level
- Familiarity with standard lab instruments such as Digital and Analog oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Function Generators, Digital Multi-meter and and others
- High speed digital and analog design knowledge and validation experience would be an added advantage

zahrein .. do you work in Intel Penang ?

intel penang post silicon validation

For this Grade it should be RM4000 and above.

Yes, i am working at Intel penang

jobs at penang digi

zahrein said:
For this Grade it should be RM4000 and above.

Yes, i am working at Intel penang

Do you do (in Intel Penang) Front-End designs ? like RTL (VHDL/Verilog) .. Synthesis/STA .. Verification .. etc. ?

analog engg in penang

Yes we have that ,,,,

software tester job in penang

Yes , Do email me personally to get more details of the job. Mail me m at zahrein@gmail.com

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.