Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jobs in Cent. Eu. (part of EEC) to engineers from Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot_chmock

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eu jobs kiev ukraine

Hi,

Could some engineers in electronics be interested to work in central Europe (country part of European Union)

Salary should not be like western Europe but like locals that is much better than Ukraine

Work in production as project manager, process engineer, good knowledge of English requested and good knowledge of electronics.

We are evaluating this option, if someone is interested, you can give some feed back here.

hc

ukraine eec

Hello,

Are these jobs open for people outside of the EU as well?
Could you please provide job descriptions and describe the company.

Thank you.

Best regards

Re: Jobs in Cent. Eu. (part of EEC) to engineers from Ukrain

Yes of course Ukraine in not located in the EEC.
If we go ahead with hiring people from outside the country it need to be Ukraine.

hc

Hello,

Please let me know if I got you correctly:

The job will be in central Europe and the positions are open for people from Ukraine and other non-EU countries as well (Like for example Israel)?

Please advise

Thank you.

For geographical and language reason only Ukraine

hi

I am interested in this job.could u give more details regarding this

Hi!
I'm from Ukraine. I work in Melexis Ukraine now. I have 3 years of experience in analog mixed signal IC design, layout, and some IP and memory projects.
I'm open for your proposals.
Waiting for reply

I'm an Electrical Engineering student in Russia, fluent in english. I'm in the third year and an Electronic enthusiast/hobbyist. I've just gone into microcontrollers and have carried out a few simple projects successfully. I doubt if I meet your requirements but if I do, please let me know. I'm desperately in need of an opportunity to practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.