Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JHD637 based 320x240 LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudipmuk

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
My current project involves using a JHD637 320x240 LCD .. i have searched everywhere and the attached file is the only information that i can find. Even i have send mails to the company asking them about the pin details and the timing diagram of the signals. But till now they have also not replied. Can anyone help me with this LCD. It seems like a controllerless LCD. I can use any PIC, AVR or even ARM for the project. But right now my main concern is a working c code which will make the lcd work.
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance
Sudip

Attachments

• JHD637-320240 SERIES.PDF
    247.9 KB · Views: 73

Hi SUDIP,
i am also doing project on the JHD637 graphic LCD but did not find any single example of this module. If u have done any thing on this GLDC upto now kindly do share it with me.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.