Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JEPES - Java Execution Platform for Embedded Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ME

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jepes

Online PDF Brochures

JEPES - Java Execution Platform for Embedded Systems: **broken link removed**

JEPES for Redesigning Existing Systems : **broken link removed**

JEPES on the Atmel AVR 8-bit Processor: **broken link removed**

JEPES on the Renesas / Hitachi H8/300 16-bit processor: **broken link removed**

Link: **broken link removed**

JEPES is a high-performance platform for the execution of Java bytecode. JEPES is specifically targeted towards embedded processors. JEPES is available in a number of variants for use on specific processor types with specific RAM/ROM configurations. JEPES can be customized to the given configuration, including the removal of various support facilities in order to reduce the memory usage.

With JEPES, Java technology has become available on even the smallest devices. JEPES makes it possible to construct devices with advanced built-in functionality using processors that are both cost and power effective.

JEPES is available on a number of architectures:
8-bit: Atmel AVR 90S8515 (typically 0.5 Kb RAM and 8.5 Kb ROM)
16-bit: Hitachi H8-300H (typically 128 Kb RAM and 1024 Kb ROM)
32-bit: Intel 386 (typically 512 Kb RAM and 2 Mb ROM)

Other platforms, e.g. Texas MSP430, Hitachi H8-300L, Hitachi SuperH, ARM7-TDMI, MIPS, and StrongArm, will be added in the future.

I don't know, I just came across this site when surfing and thought it might be interesting to some elektrodians.
I really don't know this pice of software at all, try to contact the company for prices.

Contact Information: www.mjolner.com/about/address_en.php

HOHO
That's my first reply of foreign bbs using my pool english!
The JEPES software is so good :D

DOES anybode test it on AVR? I really would like to know hot to implement it on a AVR Mega128 with 16MIPs.
Thanks
Ezequiel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back