Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

issues on latch design

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayang

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
How can I design such a latch, that it's input is logic high and low ( dvdd dgnd),and clock. And it's output is two voltage level.for example when input is high and clock is high the output is 1.8v, when input is low and clock is high the output is 0.6v.(vdd is 3.3v). how can I realized it using minum transisters, and is there any articles tell about it? I want to use such a latch in current steering dac to reduce the glitch.Thanks

Added after 13 minutes:

the waveform is attached

No simple solution

1)If you want to use precise 1.8 and .6V need to go for bandgap and then generate other buffered voltage which you can use as supply and ground for a simple invertor(to get the required swing)
2) if you dont whant exact voltage(1.8V, .6V) you can exploit the vt of the transistors, to generate those voltage .

Status
Not open for further replies.