Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISA To GPIB Convereter

Status
Not open for further replies.

amin5659

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one.
i want to write an isa to gpib converter code in spartan6.
in ISA side i've found some information about timing and .... but the gpib seems more complex and i didnt find timing and information that can help me to write the code.
Can anyone give me detail info about GPIB specification that can help me to write the code?

You could spend maybe five seconds like I did and search "gpib spec". SURPRIZE!!!! There it is !!

You could spend maybe five seconds like I did and search "gpib spec". SURPRIZE!!!! There it is !!
It's an IEEE specification (i.e. you have to pay for it). The OP is really asking (against forum rules) for someone to give them a PDF of the spec (in violation of copyright laws).

Their cheap option is to read the wiki page and hopefully glean enough information to "make it work".

BTW, nobody is allowed to post that spec or supply a link to a copyright violating download. If one is posted it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back