Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there arm compilier with basic Language ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there arm compilier with basic Language ??:D

thank's but
Is there compiler for arm microcontroller by basic Language for arm cpu not ( vb.net it's for pc)

5282604 said:
that's not arm compiler :cry:
May be I did not understand your request. It is a BASIC compiler that creates ARM executable code. That is exactly an ARM BASIC compiler.
The compiler is named after the target system, not the host system. So, the target system is ARM, mostly LPC2000. The host system is a PC.
You might need a hardware to program the target or may be it is done through a UART based program, I did not dig into that.
If this is not what you are looking for, please elaborate a little more what it actually is.

Bob

i want compiler for arm like microbasic for pic or avr
or like bascom avr

thank's :D

like microbasic for pic or avr

what constitutes "like" or "not like" is highly subjective.

maybe you should lay out for everyone what you meant by "like".

i want arm compiler
to interface arm with mmc & color lcd

ARM BASIC is a compiler for ARM, NXP versions, 2000 series, 1700 series and soon 1100 series.

www.coridiumcorp.com

Interfaces are done through FUNCTION and SUB calls like VB rather than having built in words.

We've published LCD interfaces for serial and nibble style devices.

For MMC, if you want a file system, it would fit into the bigger devices, but we typically use an MMC with another ARM doing the file handling (usually an LPC2103)

I know this is an old thread, but we still see a lot of page referrals from it. And there is some new information to add. We've recently ported the ARM BASIC to the Teensy 3.x and as part of the port we added file access to an SDcard through the SPI port.

As for LCDs we've published some examples in the www.coridium.us/forum

For now you can get a beta copy of the port for Teensy at
www.coridium.us/files/setupBASICbeta.exe

Now there is ARM Basic compiler by mikroe. It is mikroBasic PRO ARM.

Status
Not open for further replies.