Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is the Xilinx JTAG III compatible with the JTAG PC4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacklalo020

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body,
I wonder if some one can tell me if the Xilinx JTAG III is compatible with the JTAG PC4??? I have an ML310 developement board, but no JTAG cable, so i looked around in the net and i found JTAG III Schematic but in all the tutorials of the board they use the JTAG PC4. Is it possible to use a the old version? there is some third parties who sold the cable for about 25-26$US and the PC4 is about 105$US in the xilinx online store.
Thanks for the help.

xilinx pc4 schematic

Yes. you can use the cable III but a little header is necessary .. It should be provided by the board maker.But no big deal you can make it yourself.Pay attention to the voltage pin .. The cable III needs a power connection ! to power the cmos chip on the cable

jtag pc4

Does any one have the schematics for the Xilinx JTAG PC-IV cable???

xilinx pc4 cable schematic

NO ... this design is usb BASED .. AND IT HASN'T been CLONED .. yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back