Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is it easy to change my career in Egypt !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed osama

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All

is it easy to change my career in Egypt !!!

i have Bsc in Elec. & Comm. Eng.

i wish to work in field of RFIC designer but now i have been working for more than 4 years in another far field

so is it easy to change my career in Egypt !!!

what should i do ?? i thought of making master at RFIC ?? as an start ??

tips please thanks

Eng. Ahmed

Assalamu 3alaykom,

"is it easy?" is the wrong question in my opinion. Since the answer is probably no. Finding a decent job in the first place is not easy. And probably since you were working for four years, your salary will be higher than if you start in a new career.

So I think if RFIC is what you want and you are not happy with your current situation then strive to change it. Dont wait for easy opportunities because you can't guarantee that they will ever come.

Pray Istikhara for changeing your career. Depend on A LL A H, don't hesitate.

Make a list of available options. For example:
1) Masters
2) Self- Study
3) Individual Courses
4) Start up a new Company (individually or with some partners)
5) Fresh starter in a company (see www.sysdsoft.com for example)
6) Stay as you are and keep complaining for the rest of your life

Then study each option, what are the pros and cons? What are your sources of funding for each option? What are you willing to give up?

Be proactive and don't wait for the circumstances to change your life. Do what you believe is right. (احرص على ما ينفعك)

Wish you good in your life.

Salam.

Status
Not open for further replies.