Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is interrupt simulation possible with Code Composer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vardan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Interrupt simulation

Hi all,
I'm trying to simulate interrupt in Code Composer Studio v.2.10.
I do it by Tools>Pin Connect... The corresponding bit flag in Interrupt Flag Register is set, however, my program continues looping.
Is interrupt simulation possible with Code Composer?

Vardan.

Re: Interrupt simulation

Hi,
I have not used TI but ADI. In ADI it is possible to simulate an interrupt and am sure it is possible to do so in code composer. You may just have to set or reset some bits in the core registers.
BRM

Hi brmadhukar,

Where can I find this program , "ADI".

ADI Analog devices. It is for ADSP processors

Interrupt problem in TI 5402

I use TI 54xx DSP (TMS320VC5402), i have successfully completed interrupt programming and it works too, I want to toggle an I/O in the ISR, which is not happenning...i am able to write 1 or 0, successfully toggle any possible I/O in main loop but the same thing is not working in ISR

I mean, in main loop, or in any main-called functions, the pin toggles successfully, but the same thing is not happening in ISR!

I use timer 0, and i toggled, an I/O pin from HPI port, used XF-a free I/O in the dsp, and also used I/O mapped port, all the 3, toggles well in main loop but not in ISR

I hav configured the Interupt modules well,
included vextors.asm,
re-mapped the ISR successfully
in simulator, the code runs well,

and there are absolutely no problems, apart from this

any help from DSP Experts here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back