Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introduce myself: A PCB expert with 10years technology experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Zhu

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends:

My name is Jim Zhu, I’m from China. Nice to meet you at this forum. I have worked in PCB factory for 10 years include in technology/quality/CAM/customer service position and special at technology and quality sides.
My E-mail is Jim@accpcb.com, if you have any question about PCB. You can connect with me by E-mail to discuss. I think maybe I can give you some help and that is free.
And in the same time if you have PCB requirement, you can connect with me for quotation.

Jim Zhu:smile:

Hi I am Murali from India, Now I was working as Intrumentation engineer in process industry. But starting small Pcb industry is my future goal. I am having zero knowledge on manufacturing equipment, process stages, quality aspects, industry standards many more related. Basically floor area required and arrangement of equipment. when i was searching on web there are so many suppliers and idont know who are reputed one and reliable. Can you help in this regard.

any one suggest some consultants or freelancer or mini project works

Dear Murali
Nice to meet you. I think if you want to start a small PCB factory, you should know so many things.
1. The manufacture process of single side board was different with double side and multi-layer board. Different orientation need purchase different equipment. So you must know which kind of board that you want to manufacture. I suggest if you want to begin starting PCB factory, you can consider single and double side board. The invest was low and the risk will be small;
2. The other thing that you should know about the environment protecting. In the China, the law of environment protecting change more and more strict. I think maybe you will face the same problem. It is difficult to get the Sewage discharge permits in India. But this permits was the important base to the PCB factory or you can’t open the PCB factory for the government reasons.
If you still want to know more clear information, you can send the E-mail to me.

Dear Jim Zhu,
thank tou for your advise, shortly i am going to Environmental Management system training, I can collect that information what practices existing small industries are following. I heard some chemicals (etchants) can recycle and reuse otherwise we can handover to firms who are authorised by Government to dispose toxic chemicals.
I need such information for double side PCB manufacturing plant of board size300mmX150mm in the following aspects:

* reliable and economic brand for the manufacturing equipment.
* Production floor requirement and layout.
* Man power requirement.
* manufacturing equipment at different stages.

I assuming 100 Cards per day production, is it big figure for small industry or normal.

Regards,
Murali.

Dear Murali

1.Yes, some of chemical that PCB factory used can recycle, just like etch solution/ wash water /strip tin solution. In China only big factory can reclycle these material by themselves, because the recycle equipment was not cheap.
And in China there have professional company to do reclycle, for example they can get the copper from etch solution and get the tin from strip tin solution, even they should pay you for the solution. But to the waste water,
you need call some enviromental company to treat or treat by yourself;
2.I can see from your words, that you have a kind of product which need PCB. And the PCB size was 300*150mm, you need 100pcs per day. So the PCB requirement of you just only 4.5 squ meter every day.
That was too small to your own PCB factory. In China, there are more than 100 squ meter board at least to a small factory. Then the factory can make money else they will be deficit.
So if you still have only this small requirement, I suggest you shouldn't think about opening a PCB factory.
If you want to more clear information, you can send a E-mail to me. Then I can give you some electronic file by E-mail.

Last edited:

Dear Jim Zhu,
Thank You to let me aware of PCB industry, I will mail you later.
Reagrds,
murali

Status
Not open for further replies.