Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

INTEGER TO INTEGER WAVELET TRANSFORM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rara_avis

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Could anyone help me by providing any information about IWT(code preferable)?
Any kind of information will do.

PLEASE help me, otherwise my final year project will not be completed.

THANXS IN ADVANCE

I'm really not sure that the required information is guaranteed to be found in the following information sources, nevertheless it's of course, worth searching it in the books and on the Internet sites, which are pointed below:

1) I. Daubechies "The wavelet transform, time-frequency localization and signal analysis" IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 36, 1990. pp. 961-1005

2) Hardle W, Kerkyacharian G, Picard D., Tsybakov A. "Wavelets, Approximation and Statistical Applications". Seminare Paris-Berlin 1997 http://www.quantlet.de/scripts/wav/html

3) Mallat S "Multiresolution approximation and wavelet orthonormal basis of L^2 (R)" // Trans. AMS. Vol. 315 - 1989, pp. 69-87.

4) Mallat S. "A wavelet tour of signal Processing"

With respect,

Dmitrij

thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.