Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Innovus [Warning] IMPDC-1151 No instances found in the design ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordon

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,when i import design ,tring to 'place standard cells', some warning happends :
IMPDC-1151 : No instances found in the design .Check if youe design has instances other than filler cells.
And the cells are not placed.
I have tried import design without mmmc, it works ,and placed std cells.
And my mmmc ,honestly, it lack of 'QRC fils/Cap table', i cannot extract it now, but other setting is OK, like below, so, what is the possible error in my mmmc setting caused this mismatch?
1672043419948.png

the warning message is like below:
1672044718557.png

after the operation 'place std cell', no std cell happend in the layout.
Thank .

something probably went wrong when reading the input verilog file, not the MMMC. your design is empty.

something probably went wrong when reading the input verilog file, not the MMMC. your design is empty.
Hi, I have checked the log and the netlist, it seems the file itself has no problem.
1672136373479.png

But when Calculating Delays in BcWc mode, Something wrong happended.All the buffers are removed, But I dont know how to solve it? This Design is full of buffers.
1672137429567.png

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back