Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Innovasic Modules - JTAG tool problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielt3

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all. I'm developing an application with an Innovasic Module with the Fido1100 IC (fieldbus controller). The problem is the JTAG/Debug tool they sent with the development kit.

1.) It seems to be a osbDemon from Macraigor Systems but it has a FTDI2232C chip inside and every single driver I have searched have Cypress drivers. Could it be a knock off?

2.) The tool simply does not respond to nothing. It does not blink the LED nor installs in Windows. It only reports its name as usbDemon(tm) and has VID = 0x08AC and PID = 0x1025. I could not find these VID/PID combination anywhere.

Does anyone has more information about these questions? Has anyone worked with these modules already and can send me some tips?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.