Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

information of VLSI openings needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIC_intl

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Do anyone know any openings in VLSI companies where you are working or any other VLSI comnpanies where they have requirement of freshers or 1.2 years experienced persons in Digital VLSI.

Thanks

hi avimit
presnlty am in INDIA ,i work in PD from past 2yrs for a mnc , how r oppoutunities in VLSI in UK espplly with PD background , am planing to shift to UK thru HSMP, is this is the best time to try over there

Hi avimit

I work in VLSI fir nearly 1.2 yrs. in industry in India. I want to work in UK now in VLSI. How is the possibility of getting job in VLSI after working in India? Can u please let me know the chances and the way I can apply for positions in VLSI in UK.

Hi salma ali bakr

Are u working in UK? Can u let me know if the VLSI industries in UK hire 1 yr. experience persons also?

Thanks

i don't work in UK...but i guess it depends on each company...some companies can get people who are freshers...if they don't have similar qualities within local candidates...but most probably...the minimum years of experience is 3 :) !!
contact some recruiters and see...

If you or anyone wants to work in the UK, in vlsi domain with 1-2 years of exeprience, and you are not an european national, all I can say is it will be very difficult for any company here to entertain your application. I am sorry for writing this, but I am quite open person, and do write what I feel is correct. Nevertheless, the best way out for you will be, to apply for MSc in UK, and then come here. Again get at least 2 years of experience in india before MSc.
For more experienced ppl, for say 6+ years of experience, you may apply directly to a company, using the company's website, again its not easy, and it is best that you arrange for HSMP visa before putting in your applicaiton.
You may browse through the companies and their career page using the link I have given above.
Hope it helps
Kr,
aVi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back