Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

indoor positioning system using wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

saiful hayat

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys,,,,, how r u,,, hope you all fine,,,,,
my final year in telcommunications is started and my project is on indoor positioning system using wifi,,,,, plz send me the code of this project and also tell me whether i use opnet or ns2 software for this project,,, i haven't use ns2... and plz if someone help me in the project further i will be very thankful to them,,,,,
reply must guys,,,,,

my final year in telcommunications is started and my project is on indoor positioning system using wifi,,,,, plz send me the code of this project
I thought the whole point of a final project was to solve some problem in a new way, and design something unique and new?
If someone could send you the code, then maybe you need to rethink about your choice of project. You wouldn't want people to think you
were unoriginal or had not learnt anything.

One problem you will have to overcome is the multiple reflections from the walls and objects in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.