Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

india's first own operating system Boss Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar474

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I re shared this post form the site **broken link removed**
Hi friends, some days before i read about india's first own operating system Boss Linux. Since i have been using linux for 5-6 months so i never got to know about Boss Linux. I searched Boss Linux on Google and found the website url bosslinux.in , I tried hard to open the site but it was down that time. From that day many times i tried to open but it was not loading and not showing the message " Site is down".
Well i am a indian and its a thing to proud that we have a very own operating system. ( Matter not it based on a operating system developed somewhere else ) . Well if we have an operating system described as "the most meaningful product to come out of the Indian software industry" A project endorsed by the government of india, Why users are not getting full support and new versions of it like ubuntu and fedora. The latest version of BOSS GNU/Linux Version 3.0, was released in September 2008. Your site should be up guys so we can get to know about it and help it in developing more and more to make it a global product.

So guys if you found this site up please inform me. For those who don't know about BOSS Linux -
Bharat operating system solution BOSS is a linux based computer operating system developed by NRCFOSS. It is derived from debian and distributed under GNU as a free software comes with 18733 packages, Use GNOME and KDE and available in more than 18 indian languages. Basically developed with the purpose of spreading computer awareness in india and enhancing the use of free and open source product so everyone can afford a operating system for their PCs. Bharat Operating System Solutions | BOSSLinux
So guys you like this post or not , inform me via your comments
Well I always like to talk about my country and my people. Hope you also, So if you want me to talk or post about something special , mail me @ pwngpt17@cyberservices.com

Status
Not open for further replies.