Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

in RTL COMPILER i'm getting error at "define_dft shift_enable" command

Status
Not open for further replies.

manju540

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am using RTL Compiler im using muxed scan style ....but i dont know how to insert shift enable and test mode ,scan chain......to my DUT . can any budy explain with an example

Adv Thanx
PMR

Search for product manual "Design For Test in Encounter RTL Compiler, Product Version 10.1" in Cadence website. That would be good place to start. Basically, during synthesis, you can specify what pins you are going to use as test_mode signal and shift_enable. You can also specify your scan inputs/outputs. There are lot of other steps involved in creating proper scan chain for a design. I would recommend you to go through that manual. It is very helpful.

Last edited:

ThanQ for your advice im using version 10.1 only ,but hear so many options are their , so im getting confuse ... which one 2 apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back