Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Importing BMP file to EAGLE PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjpompeo

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bmp to eagle

How do I import a scanned BMP file into any EAGLE PCB layer so I can drawn using this graphic as a reference to copy wires, componentes position and so on...

I have tried importbmp.ulp but it imports very small and I need 1:1 or as close as possible.

Regards,

Fernando

eagle import bmp

You can resample the image before loading it, or try to look in eagle, if it allows you to resize it after it's been loaded.

eagle pcb power tools

Hi,

You can use Eagle power tools. Very nice piece of software that integrates to Eagle and let you do just what you want. Have a look at **broken link removed**

At Tom-IC you get one free copy on any PCB order (any surface & any number of layers) placed before end of february 2008.

For your PCB prototypes, try
http://www.tom-ic.com/index.php?cPath=22.

For your components hunting, just try our BOM service
**broken link removed**

Hope this helps,

Tomic

------------------<0>-<0>------------------
Already working successfully with many companies, engineering schools, robots clubs, etc.
www.tom-ic.com
Your reliable prototyping partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back